The following are the guidelines for submitting a proposal to the Moccasin Lake Foundation. Online Submission of Concept Paper
Applicants are asked to submit a concept paper of not more than three pages describing the project for which a grant is sought. This proposal should briefly delineate:
• your organization's history, mission and budget
• the project's goals, objectives and time frame
• the project's relevance to the priorities, capacity, and mission of the applicant organization
• how the project meets one or more of the Foundation's program criteria
• the anticipated impact of the project and how it will be evaluated
• the project budget and the amount requested from the Foundation
• fund raising plans
• key personnel
Submission of full proposals is by request only after a concept paper has been reviewed by the Trustees. Applicants will at that time be asked to provide proof of tax exemption under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code in addition to a more detailed grant request as outlined by the Foundation.
Areas of funding may include capital campaigns, operating budgets and special projects.
The Moccasin Lake Foundation excludes from consideration grants to organizations without tax exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Moccasin Lake Foundation does not have specific deadlines. The Board of Trustees meet quarterly to consider proposals which are not publicized in advance. Please allow six months for your proposal to be reviewed and responded to by the Foundation.
Trustees generally do not conduct personal interviews with applicants. Occasionally, Foundation trustees may request additional information or a personal visit to applicant's site.
(If you have any trouble using this form please submit to: email@example.com